Mac Miller found dead due to drug overdose


American rapper and producer,Mac Miller whose real name is Malcolm McCormick  was reportedly found dead after an alleged overdose at his San Fernando Valley home.

Tom Corson, co-chairman and COO of Warner Bros. Records, Miller's label, said in a statement. below;
The record producer dated Ariana Grande for two year and was open about his drug addiction. He was just 26 years old. May his soul rest in peace.

Share this

0 Comment to "Mac Miller found dead due to drug overdose "

Post a Comment

Express yourself,Have fun and be nice...

For advert/inquiries
Email- Uchechiigbo@gmail.com
twitter- @babiousB